CrazyRocket provides a Launch Icon and a full set of triggers (leave intent, time on site, page views, scroll position) to engage users and show the gamified pop-up.
Depending on your shop's target - and the product you are selling - your visitors may find pop-ups a bit aggressive... that's why we introduced the "Behavior-driven Notifications"!
Behavior-driven Notifications provide a "soft way" to catch user's attention thanks to a small notification (icon with a short message) at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Triggers sections
- Disable all Behavior-driven Pop-up options for both Desktop and Mobile devices
- Scroll to the Behavior-driven Notification section and enable the desired triggers
- (optional) Disable the Launch Icon if you want to rely exclusively on the notifications
Notifications can be triggered by time on site, page views and scroll position.
- Make sure that your campaign has a valid coupon and click SAVE
- Enable the campaign if needed
- Open your browser and launch a fresh new incognito window (CTRL+SHIFT+N on CHROME)
- Enter your site URL and perform the action you set on the Notification's triggers
A small notification should show up at the bottom of the screen, click it to open the pop-up.
Cool! Behavior-driven Notifications are now ready to generate leads and sales ;)